Are You Willing to Pay the Price for Financial Freedom?
Review by Juliana Blackett - Cashflow Quadrant is the second book in the Rich Dad Series, written after Rich dad, Poor Dad. It is another great book by Robert Kiyosaki who provides even more insight into how his Rich Dad taught him to achieve financial freedom.
For those of you who are asking, "What exactly do you mean by financial freedom?", here is the definition of financial freedom:
You are financially free when the passive income from your assets pays for your expenses and supports your desired lifestyle. In essence you can stop working -- retire today -- and the income generated by your assets will completely pay for your lifestyle.
It is an exciting prospect! Just think -- when you are financially free, you can be relaxing on a beach in Barbados, while money is pouring into your account from the businesses and investments you own in another part of the world. It is the type of freedom that will give you the ability to choose your way in life...
- choose whether you want to work or not,
- choose whether you wish to go on a vacation or not,
- choose whether you can spend more time with your family or not,
- choose whether you want to dedicate more of your life to your spiritual, emotional, mental and physical health or not.
Achieving this kind of freedom means you must choose which quadrant you will receive your income from, and choose it wisely.
What are the Cashflow Quadrants? Kiyosaki points out that there are 4 ways that the majority of people choose to receive their income, and these 4 means of acquiring income are called the Cashflow Quadrants. They are made up of:
- The employee
- The self-employed individual
- The business owner; and
- The investor
Most of us were taught to become employees and perhaps so-called "investors" (through savings and retirement funds) in order to become financially free or wealthy. Maybe you've decided to be your own boss and become self-employed, in order to have greater control and security.
- But what really is the key to achieving financial freedom?
- Which quadrant(s) should one be in to become financially free?
- Which quadrant or quadrants do the rich utilize?
- What are the fundamental differences between each quadrant? And why does it matter which quadrant you use to create wealth and freedom?
The most important question is:
- Are you in the right Cashflow Quadrant(s), and if not, what can you do to make sure that you are?
You must know the answers to these questions in order to ensure financial freedom for yourself and your family. Cashflow Quadrant expertly provides the answers through Kiyosaki's personal experiences of making his journey towards financial freedom.
Robert Kiyosaki dedicates this book to those who are willing to pay the price for financial freedom. This is an brilliant book that will bring out the best in you and tell you how to build a solid foundation for achieving financial freedom.
"This book is about choosing new options, new directions, and a new financial future."
- Robert Kiyosaki
"You cannot teach a person anything; you can only help him find it within himself."
"Many people will not head down the street until all the lights are green... that is why they don't go anywhere."
- Keith Cunnigham, cofounder of Prime Cable
"RICH DAD'S CASHFLOW QUADRANT provides a road map to financial success."
- Sharon Lechter, C.P.A.
Buy It Now:
Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom (Paperback)
by Robert Kiyosaki
Also Available in: Audio CD | Audio Cassette